With digitalization increasing, innovative platforms like Twoosk were created to allow telco professionals to connect with each other, to help them find telecom equipment suppliers in an easy way and get a match to their needs with the right manufacturer, at the distance of a simple click. To help telco professionals to achieve this with more efficiency, Twoosk has just launched a new feature where you can submit your whole project needs and if there’s a match, the supplier will contact you back.
Why was this feature developed?
As previously mentioned, Twoosk was created to connect telco professionals, meaning to help them in the digital transformation of their businesses. Twoosk believes that by building a trustful ecosystem, professionalism, vision, and innovation allows for change to be possible in the way we do business.
For this, Twoosk Marketplace continues to evolve daily, so telco professionals can simplify their traditional processes and the whole telco industry can speed up the curve of the digital transformation.
How does it work?
With this new feature, you can ask for quotations in an easy way and say bye-bye to several phone calls and emails looking for the right telco products suppliers.
To receive proposals for your project, there are just a few simple steps to follow:
- Step 1: visit the Telecom Projects page
- Step 2: Then, tell us what you need by sharing your needs through the available form on the page. At the end of the form, you will find a space to upload your file with the needed products and their quantities (we suggest you to send it in excel, word or pdf)
- Step 3: After the submission and if there’s a match, you’ll receive proposals from telecom suppliers, to compare, analyze and choose the one that best fills your requirements. Keep in mind that this process may take some time since the system is working to provide accurate information and the best suppliers that match your needs.
- Step 4: Lastly, you shall close the best deal for you, either through Twoosk Marketplace or offline, directly with the telecom supplier.
What are the main benefits of using this new feature for finding telecom equipment suppliers?
There are many benefits of using this feature:
- It finds the right telecom equipment suppliers for you, so you don’t have to do it manually.
- No more back and forth emails, since you just need to upload the file with products you need and the suppliers that comply with your requirement will reply;
Besides that, by this feature belonging to Twoosk, you can benefit from several other benefits from the Marketplace:
Find New Telecom Suppliers: At Twoosk, you can connect with multiple telecom suppliers from all over the world, that you can contact directly through the Marketplace with just a few clicks.
Wide Range of Products: In the Marketplace, you’ll be able to find telco products from different brands and categories, with all the information available at any time of the day on the product page.
Save Time: From the research phase to the after sales, the platform allows for a simplified purchase process, as it stores all your essential information such as negotiations and purchase history.
Save Money: Besides having access to competitive prices from different telecom equipment suppliers, having such a simplified purchase process helps you save in resources.
Customer Support and Safety: With a help center and a customer care team, you’ll get help in every situation. On top of that, the platform is certified by Trusted Shops and Trust Ecommerce Europe.
Who can use it?
Being a B2B Marketplace, Twoosk was built for all telco professionals looking to adopt more digitalized processes and leave the old-fashioned way of making business.
Related articles: 5 Reasons Why You Should Sell Telecom Products Online