Twoosk is excited to announce its latest partnership with Jonard Tools® to bring premium quality and innovative tools to the market. Jonard Tools® products can now be found at the marketplace.
Why You Should Buy Jonard Tools® Products?
There are a lot of brands and companies in the industry that you could purchase from. Here are just a handful of reasons why you should buy Jonard Tools® products:
– Made for Life® with a lifetime warranty
– Designed with end-users in mind – products made to make projects easier and quicker
– Wide range of products for different purposes and applications
– Outstanding customer services
About Jonard Tools®
Founded in 1958, Jonard Tools® has expanded into over 100 countries and all 50 states in the United States and carries over 700 unique products. The American company manufactures tools for the Fiber Optic, Telecom, CATV, Home Automation, Security & Alarm, and Electrical markets that are Made for Life® with lifetime warranties.
Its success has been greatly contributed by utilizing customer partnerships to design and engineer patented products that solves the industry needs.
Top Product Categories
Jonard Tools® provides an array of products within multiple industries from preparing, connecting, and testing. Here are just a couple of categories provided:
- Cable & Wire Stripping
- Cable Installation & Fishing
- Compression & Crimping Tools
- Electrical Connector Tools
- Test Equipment for Fiber Optic and Coax
- Full range of Fiber Optic tools
- Tool kits for a variety of industries
- Punchdown Tools
- Pliers, wrenches, and Scissors & knives
- Screwdrivers and Nut Drivers
A wide variety of products of this brand can be found available through Twoosk marketplace.
Click here to view all available products.
Why did Jonard Tools® decide to make a partnership with Twoosk?
“Jonard Tools see the partnership with Twoosk as way to expand the European Market coverage, reaching new client’s segments.
We see more and more online ordering and people are searching online for tools and solutions. Together with Twoosk we will be able to benefit of this change on the market.”
– Ger Segers, Jonard Tools Managing Director European Operations