Nowadays, technology is part of our daily routine and we can’t deny it. Technology is always changing and with the implementation of 5G we will dive more into the digital world.
If you are a tech lover, here are the 20 tech trends to 2020, according to Telenor group.
1. Green innovations
With help of Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), green innovations will become more usual in order reduce demand and to significantly reduce carbon footprints, while cutting costs and building new revenue.
2. The Internet of Bodies
3. Industries collaborations
5G, IoT and AI will bring lots of challenges to companies. That’s why companies are expected to collaborate to bring the best experiences to internet users. Everything will happen in real time, giving the possibility to offer faster and better services.
4. Build your own network
5. “Dirty data”
6. Competition for your trust
8. Electric cars
9. Sleep tech
10. “Battle” of streaming giants
12. AI available to non-experts
13. New level content
14. Bringing Big Tech down to size
15. Ethical AI gets in gear
16. Digital twins
17. Protection against phone scams
18. Labour rights for Gig Economy workers
19. “Second-hand” is the new “smart”
20. 2020 takes us to the stars